Dear guests, Your health is our first priority. Due to the latest alerts for covid-19, we take all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff. At present, the staff is trained in the new operating rules.
We are equipped with all the means to disinfect the rooms after the check out of our guests. We are closely monitoring all the new rules of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the local authorities.
Due to the latest notifications, we take the following steps to protect our visitors and staff:
- A special coordinator has been appointed to ensure that all health and safety measures set by government mandates are implemented.
- Temperature controls are required by the property upon arrival at the property.
- We provide each staff member with adequate personal protection measures.
- There is special equipment (medical kit) in case of an event.
- There will be an antiseptic with at least 60% alcohol for guests at reception.
- The restaurant, pool and beach areas have been redesigned to reflect the appropriate distance.
- Disinfection of the keys.
- Health services in all public places and especially in high risk items.
- Cleaning rooms with steam cleaner
- Cooperation with a doctor specialized in COVID-19
- We keep a file with the number of items and the details of the guests that will be hosted in the accommodation (name, nationality, date of arrival, day of departure, phone number, e-mail, address).
- Installation of antiseptics in each room.
- Towels for the room will be packed
Information for visitors:
- New departure time at 11:00 and check in at 15:00
- There will be no daily change of sheets and towels and cleaning services will not be regular during the stay in the room.
- A safe distance (between 1m and 2m) must be maintained between guests and staff of the accommodation and between each guest.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
- Avoid touching the front desk (if any) and other communal areas of the property.
If you feel unwell during your stay: contact the business manager from your room for advice on what to do next.
We are waiting for you and we believe that you will spend an unforgettable vacation with us. If there is a need you want to let us know, contact us.